If you have a small business or planning for a business start up, then Google tools for business is a resource that you definitely cannot ignore. Google offers a range of tools that can help you grow your business very quickly. There is one or the other Google tool that we all have used at one time or the other; whether it is Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Adwords or even Google Chrome.
There are many more useful Google tools that are hidden and very easy to skip. Let's check out some useful, powerful and interesting Google tools for business that can turn your everyday marketing and business operations into a breeze.
- Google TrendsIf you are running a business you definitely need to promote it one way or the other and Google Trends can make your life very easy, by taking the guess work out of your marketing concept. Whether you need help with the right words for your campaign or the content that will go on your website or the correct keywords for search engine optimization, just pull out words from Google Trends search bar and see your marketing campaign forming in front of you eyes.
- Think With GoogleAnother great tool for taking your company to the next level is with Think With Google. This is a free Google tools for business, that is loaded with consumer trends, marketing insights, case studies, creative inspiration and more.
- GoMoOne of the important aspects of staying ahead when it comes to business is that people should be able to access your company's information from any device they like. That means, your company website has to be mobile friendly. Around 67% of people prefer mobile friendly websites when going for a particular product. Google's GoMo is a great tool to build a free mobile website for complete 1 year. Google's GoMo can also take care of your existing website, through a free diagnostic test to determine to what extent it is already mobile friendly.
- Google+ HangoutsMost of us think that Google+ Hangouts is only for social circle and friends. However, this can also be a powerful Google Tool for business. Google+ Hangouts can be used for small team meetings, virtual office hours or even brainstorming sessions. Use this interesting Google Tool for your small business meetings.
- Google Apps for BusinessFinally, one of the powerful Google tools for business is the Google Apps. Google Apps for Business software is in the cloud, rather than being server based. One can select different packages, depending on the features you select. You can also check out Google Apps Scripts to further empower your business.
Change the way you are using Google Tools and manage your business well.