Today’s customers are more connected than ever before due to the rapid proliferation of different types of digital devices available in a variety of form factors and operating on multiple platforms. According to a report released by International Data Corporation, shipments of smart connected devices crossed 1.2 billion in 2012, an increase of 29.1 percent as compared to 2011. As per another study, each household has an average of seven connected devices including laptops, smartphones, smart-tvs and home automation systems. Due to the heterogeneous technology environments of digital homes and businesses, tech support needs have also become complex. Moreover, customers expect on-demand support across all devices at the point of need such as mobile and social platforms.
- Digital Service Cloud is built to specifically address this dynamically changing technology ecosystem and to meet the customers’ tech support needs.
- Globally deployable, white-labeled support automation solution built on the experience of successfully managing 10+ million service requests from 2.5+ million users across 10 countries, supporting over 500 software applications, 35 hardware devices and more than 15 peripherals.
- 200+ R&D team monitors the dynamically changing technology eco-system and delivers service innovation through experiential learning across various customer touch points. Constant contribution and evolution of the knowledge infused support automation engine of Digital Service Cloud allows us to stay on top of emerging trends and customer needs.
- Allows OEMs, Telcos and Retailers to transform service delivery, enhance the customer experience and generate new revenues through support automation.
- Digital Service Cloud has the proven capability to increase customer lifetime by 66%, and generate operating income between USD 15 and USD 20 for every customer interaction, while maintain an industry high CSAT of 93%.