Does your wired keyboard and mouse trouble you every time you work on your PC? Do you want to keep your workstation clutter-free? Well, you can connect wireless keyboard and mouse to your PC and work without any wires spread open at your workspace.
By eliminating the wired connections of your keyboard and mouse, you can easily get rid of desktop clutter by reducing the number of wires. The process of installing the wireless mouse and keyboard is little bit long but once done it can be used efficiently. Here are the steps to set up wireless keyboard and mouse.
Solution to the problem
1. Insert the installation CD that came with the wireless keyboard and mouse into your computer.
2. Now, install the drivers for the wireless peripherals using the CD.
3. Put the batteries inside the keyboard and mouse. You can use a screwdriver to remove the screw if there is any while inserting the battery.
4. Next, you have to connect a wireless signal receiver to your PC. Such receivers usually use a USB connector and your computer will automatically detect the receiver once installed.
5. Press the power button if available on your device. It may have the “Sync,” “Connect” or “Pair” button depending on your model.
6. Now, press the “Connect” button on the wireless signal receiver as well and your wireless device is now active.
See, how easily you can connect your wireless device to your PC. All you need is an installation CD, which you gets with the device itself and a wireless signal receiver and then few setups and your workstation has new wireless keyboard and mouse.
Get in touch with iYogi.
Connect to our tech experts
remotely through the Internet.
Our experts will diagnose and fix your
tech issues in no time.
Choose from one of our solutions and experience high quality support for your home or business needs. Go ahead, make the most of technology.
No issue is too big or too small for our tech experts. With the lowest wait time and the highest resolution rate,
our technicians have set high standards. Just call us and watch your problem become ours.